Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ta-da!

K-N-A-PP! Here is my shout-out to all my siblings! I've finally found the time to sit and set this blog up and I am really hoping we can use it to stay in touch better. I know time is short and lives are busy--butt never too busy for family right?
I am hoping we can use this blog to send out fun notes about our kids--current pics, sweet recipes, and maybe some tips on shopping (woo-hoo), parenting--whatever comes to mind...
Our family is changing so fast--in just a couple of days we've added 2 new little ones to the fam--congrats Meservys and Knapps! So hopefully we can use this blog to stay updated and strong as a family.
I hope you all like the name--if you ever want to change anything about it--let me know! And--when you are ready for your "blog training"--give me a call and I'll walk you through it! You'll be surprised at how easy it is...trust me, if I can do it--you all can! I love you all and can't wait to see and read about all the fun things you are doing with your families! Love you mucho--Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment