Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello All!

Hi everybody,
I just wanted to take a minute and say hello. Hyrum & I survived the week of Dan being gone by keeping busy getting the brakes fixed on the car, taking my wedding ring in for its semi-annual inspection, grocery shopping, watching Olympicsand finding Hyrum a pediatrician in Riverton. It was nice to have so many things to do to help pass the time. Dan got home Friday afternoon and it's been great having another adult around to talk to!

We are loving our house and are making plans to paint the kitchen. The whole house is the same color (except for the basement--and that hideous yellow will hopefully soon be gone) and we've been wanting to spice up the kitchen a bit.

I hope you enjoy this little video of Hyrum. He's really been laughing more lately and I think it's hilarious:

No comments:

Post a Comment