Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hey Guys! I thought I'd finally post something since everyone else has been up on things except for me. Life in Provo is going fantastically well. BYU is awesome. I'm loving my job, my school, my roommates, and my dating/social life is pretty rockin' awesome. It's kinda funny to read this blog about everyone's lives and see how we're all in such different stages. Here I am worrying about what to wear, say, or do, to impress a girl or something, and all you guys are worried about your kids or spouses. I just find that amusing. Hopefully one day I'll eventually join y'all in that stage....we'll see when it happens I guess. Anyway, this is short and sweet, but for my first ever blog post, what can you expect? I just wanted to let everyone know I'm well, and that I love you all soooooooo much!

1 comment:

  1. Darin--it will happen SOON enough! Enjoy life at BYU all you can! Each stage comes with its ups and downs (well, there really aren't any downs when you're married to Kelly...)but I'm glad to hear you're doing so good! I'm a little jealous! And when you say your dating life is "rockin' awesome"--any specifics? Thanks for posting! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete