Sunday, November 22, 2009

Our very own muppet!


Hi all! Mom and Dad--I love that you are using this blog! It's so fun to just jump on and see what everyone is up to--maybe eventually everyone will get into it! This was my first official Sunday on my own with Kelly in the bishopric. I must say that I believe in miracles! We made it through the day with all 4 kids surviving and I came through with all of my hair!
Speaking of hair...I was looking at Tessa today at church and in the picture and have decided that she reminds me a bit (well at least her hair) reminds me of a muppet. It is pure fuzz and all mullett...Kelly is so proud :)
But she is super cute and definately belongs to me--full of SASS! I just love her though...she is so cuddly and so funny! It is amazing to me to watch all of my kids grow up and to see how different they are. Mackenna is the "boss", Carter is the "pleaser"--Christopher is the funny one, and Tess rounds it all out...it's funny how it all fits together (unlike my jeans still...arghhh)--
I wish we were coming for Thanksgiving! It would be so fun to visit and EAT with all of you...but I feel like you do Dad...I'm so grateful for my family--for all of you--my siblings--and especially for our parents. I feel so blessed to come to a family that has the gospel and parents that live it...that is one of the greatest blessings anyone could ask for! Love you all...no points or calories this week, right?

1 comment:

  1. Krista, Tessa is so cute. Remember you promised to send pictures. The one that we have up in the basement is where she is younger than Hyrum! Speaking of which, wouldn't that be funny if Dan and Laurie ended up getting a place out in Herriman? The other night I spoke with a Bishop Moon from down in Chandler. He said that he knows you guys and that you are awesome! He called me about a member of our Branch that used to live in his ward there in Chandler, small world, huh? As for the no points and no calories, you all know how much I love JoLyn's deviled eggs and mom's lemon pie....we will have to see. As for predicitons about the BYU game this weekend, I say Cougs over Utes, 33-24. Hmmmm.........

    ReplyDelete