Thursday, December 3, 2009

My First Official Blog (could you die?)


First, I must say thanks to Kris for the blogging lesson. I am way excited to do this!!

Last night, my fam and I put up our Christmas tree, trying to put it up faster than Jace was taking it down. Jace's favorite part was taking off all the ornaments on the bottom branches. Trey loved finding the old ornaments that he made in preschool last year, Dallon danced around while hanging (?), Bry helped Scott put the lights on, and Sadie tried to make sure all the breakable ornaments were on her eye level and not Jace's. I love pulling out the old ornaments, it seems like there is a memory with a bunch of them (tissue please).

Can't believe Christmas is so soon. I sure do love you guys and am excited to keep in touch better. - Love Amos

PMS This picture is the fam at Yellowstone when Jace was tiny.

1 comment:

  1. Amos, you ROCK! You RULE! Congrats on the first post. I look forward to seeing many more.

    ReplyDelete